Leukerbad for families =
- ... Thermal bathing fun (no minimum age) all year round
- ... Healthy mountain air at an altitude of 1,411 m
- ... Sun
- ... peace and tranquillity
- ... Attractive prices (for details, see: tip for families, LBC+)
- ... Kid's ski arena (see winter)
- ... village quicke and easy to get around
- ... Thermi mascot
- ... Supervised children activities (see Thermi programme)
- ... professional childcare (see Kindergarden Champignon)
Families are always welcome at our child-friendly hotels. Each family-friendly hotel has at least one playroom and access to a microwave, bottle warmer, and kettle. The family rooms are equipped with children's step stools in the bathroom and plug socket protectors.
Families are always welcome at our child-freindly restaurants. Each family-friendly restaurant has at least one indoor play area, baby changing facilities, highchairs, and a minimum of three children's meals.
Our tip for families: Chrildren up to 8 years have free sccess to the Torrent (though not the Snowpark Sportarena) and Gemmi cableways, to the thermal pools of the Leukerbad Therme and the Walliser Alpentherme & Spa plus free admission to the Sportarena ( excluding material renatal).